Guilty Gear X2 has gone through tons of iterations and major upgrades since its initial 2002 release, with the most recent one being Accent Core Plus R. Each version revisited the balance, added more characters, and expanded upon the game modes, making GGXXACPR, the best Guilty Gear game for many of the series’ fans.
Character Selection Screen, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (2003) – Balance updates, extra missions on Challenge Mode, bigger Survival Mode.
- Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005) – Balance updates, and 2 new characters – A.B.A. & Order-Sol.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (2006) – Major design overhaul, Force Break & Slashback mechanics introduced, Kliff & Justice removed from the game.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (2008) – Expanded Gallery, added M.O.M. mode, expanded Story, and added back Kliff & Justice.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (2012) – Final balance upgrade, boss characters Kliff & Justice balanced for Online Matches, and later introduced Rollback Netcode (2020).
You can check the complete roster of Guilty Gear characters here.
P.W.A.B. : Record #11922
This individual is a pseudo life-form that was born in a research laboratory known as Frasco.
We know neither when she was created nor who created her.
Further investigation is needed.
Our current intelligence informs us that she owns a demon ax named Flament Nagel, a relic from the Crusades.
Her chief motivation seems to be finding a human body for the demon ax.
This has apparently led her all over the world, as we have had numerous reports of her appearance.
Since the demon ax seems to be the focus of most of her actions, controlling her should prove relatively easy.
Considering our current intelligence, we assign this individual a risk rating of C.
Leave a Reply