Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Characters - Full Roster of 25 Fighters
GGXXACPR is living proof of developers that care, reaching its 2nd decade of major upgrades, and a character list that can't go unnoticed!
Guilty Gear X2 has gone through tons of iterations and major upgrades since its initial 2002 release, with the most recent one being Accent Core Plus R. Each version revisited the balance, added more characters, and expanded upon the game modes, making GGXXACPR, the best Guilty Gear game for many of the series’ fans.
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (2003) – Balance updates, extra missions on Challenge Mode, bigger Survival Mode.
- Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005) – Balance updates, and 2 new characters – A.B.A. & Order-Sol.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (2006) – Major design overhaul, Force Break & Slashback mechanics introduced, Kliff & Justice removed from the game.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (2008) – Expanded Gallery, added M.O.M. mode, expanded Story, and added back Kliff & Justice.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (2012) – Final balance upgrade, boss characters Kliff & Justice balanced for Online Matches, and later introduced Rollback Netcode (2020).
You can check the complete roster of Guilty Gear characters here.