18 Best PlayStation Vita RPG Games
The PS Vita is home to a handful of amazing RPG games, and we've tried to stick with the absolute best.
The PS Vita is mostly loved by RPG fans, since there are so many unique and exclusive entries that cover all kinds of RPG games: JRPGs, Dungeon Crawlers, Action RPGs, and even some cRPGs! Even though the Vita’s catalogue is not as big as home consoles or of course PCs, it offers a unique handheld experience for its titles, while also many of them take advantage of its gyroscope and touch screens.
Experiencing these titles with Vita’s OLED screen remains a priceless experience to this day, even though Nintendo Switch has done it bigger and better since (it doesn’t have any trophies though😏).
Sadly a big amount of quality RPGs have only released in Japan, and don’t even include an English interface. We’ve tried to refrain from including too many of them here, keep in mind though that fortunately there are many helpful screenshots and translations online, to help anyone understand these Japanese RPGs!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Action RPGs for PlayStation Vita
- 2 Best Dungeon Crawler RPGs for PlayStation Vita
- 3 Best JRPG Games for PlayStation Vita
- 3.1 Tales of Hearts R
- 3.2 Valhalla Knights 3
- 3.3 Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- 3.4 Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
- 3.5 Persona 4
- 3.6 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 3.7 Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
- 3.8 Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book~ DX
- 3.9 The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I / II
- 3.10 One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3